Current Watches and Warnings
New Mexico, Southern Tularosa Basin
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 2:14 PM MDT on March 25, 2017
Expires 10:00 PM EDT on March 26, 2017
... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Sunday afternoon
through Sunday evening for strong winds and low relative
humidities for fire weather zones 055, 056, 111, and 112...
* affected area... fire weather zone 111. Fire weather zone 112.
Fire weather zone 055. Fire weather zone 056.
* Wind... west around 20 mph.
* Humidity... 9 to 15 percent.
* Highest threat... is located south of a line from Deming to
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
- Alabama - Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Winter Weather Statement , Special Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Georgia -
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch
- Kansas -
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- New Mexico - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning , Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Puerto Rico - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Rhode Island -
- Texas - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Virgin Islands - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Washington - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Wisconsin - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement