Current Watches and Warnings
New Mexico, Guadalupe County
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 5:48 PM MST on February 24, 2017
Expires 8:00 PM EST on February 25, 2017
... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect Saturday afternoon...
... Red flag warning will expire at 6 PM MST this evening...
* area and timing... east Central Plains this afternoon and
* 20 foot winds... today west to northwest 20 to 35 mph with
gusts to 45 mph. Saturday southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts to
* Relative humidity... minimum values of 10 to 15 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in the
field of this Fire Weather Watch.
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Blizzard Watch
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Florida - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Severe Thunderstorm Watch
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Severe Thunderstorm Watch
- Maine - Areal Flood Watch , Freezing Rain Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory
- Massachusetts - Dense Fog Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Areal Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- New Hampshire - Areal Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory
- New Mexico - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Severe Thunderstorm Watch
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Rhode Island - Dense Fog Advisory
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , High Wind Watch
- Utah - Areal Flood Warning
- Vermont - Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- - Small Craft Advisory