Current Watches and Warnings
Nevada, Sheep Range
Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Statement as of 7:25 PM PDT on June 30, 2016
Expires 10:35 PM EDT on June 30, 2016
... The Severe Thunderstorm Warning for southwestern Mohave... east
central San Bernardino and south central Clark counties will expire
at 730 PM PDT/730 PM MST/...
the storm which prompted the warning has weakened below severe
limits. Therefore the warning will be allowed to expire. However
small hail... gusty winds and heavy rain are still possible with this
Lat... Lon 3516 11480 3518 11422 3482 11409 3482 11497
time... Mot... loc 0219z 002deg 32kt 3482 11462
Flash Flood Warning
Statement as of 5:54 PM PDT on June 30, 2016
The National Weather Service in Las Vegas has issued a
* Flash Flood Warning for...
west central Mohave County in northwestern Arizona...
northeastern San Bernardino County in Southern California...
south central Clark County in southern Nevada...
* until 900 PM PDT/900 PM MST/
* at 552 PM PDT/552 PM MST/... Doppler radar and automated rain gauges
indicated thunderstorms producing heavy rain across the warned
area. Flash flooding is expected to begin shortly.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Bullhead City... Laughlin... Katherine Landing... Searchlight...
Topock... Needles... Arizona Village... Mesquite creek... Essex...
Nipton... Big Bend rec area... Mojave ranch estates... Cal-Nev-Ari...
Highway 95 and I-40... Mohave Valley... Nipton Road mile marker 3...
Cottonwood Cove... Cottonwood Cove campground and Willow Valley.
Turn around... don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Lat... Lon 3556 11532 3565 11445 3469 11444 3467 11536
Statement as of 12:14 AM PDT on June 30, 2016
... Record high minimum temperature in Bishop CA Tuesday...
A record high minimum... or warmest low... temperature of 67 degrees
was observed at Bishop CA on Tuesday June 28th. This broke the
previous record of 66 degrees set in 2015.
The above information is preliminary and subject to a final review.
For final certified data please contact the office of noaa's
National centers for environmental information (ncei) located in
Asheville, North Carolina.
- Alabama - Air Quality Alert
- Alaska - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Arizona - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Dust Storm Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- California - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flash Flood Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Montana - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Nebraska - Flash Flood Warning
- Nevada - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Record Report
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement