Current Watches and Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 2:32 AM EST on December 19, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EST on December 19, 2014
... Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 9 am EST this
The National Weather Service in Cleveland has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for light freezing drizzle... which is in effect
until 9 am EST this morning.
* Ice accumulations... around a trace.
* Snow accumulations... less than an inch.
* Timing... freezing drizzle continuing through the morning rush
* Impacts... untreated roads and sidewalks will be slippery.
Motorists and pedestrians will have to use caution. Metal
objects and elevated surfaces such as decks will also be icy.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite news source for
further details or updates.
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Special Weather Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Watch
- Michigan - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Statement , Dense Fog Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- New York - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- North Dakota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Ohio - Winter Weather Advisory
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Winter Weather Advisory
- South Dakota - Special Statement
- Utah - Special Statement
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Washington - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Air Stagnation Advisory , Special Statement
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Wyoming - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement