Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 9:51 PM CDT on September 30, 2014
Expires 1:45 AM EDT on October 01, 2014
The National Weather Service in Norman has issued a
* small stream Flood Advisory for...
north-central Harper County in northwestern Oklahoma...
* until 1245 am CDT
* at 945 PM CDT... National Weather Service radar indicated heavy rain
that will cause small stream flooding north of Rosston and Buffalo.
Up to three inches of rain has fallen in the past hour between
Highway 283 and Highway 183 just south of the Kansas border. Another
one to two inches is possible before storms move east.
* Minor flooding will remain over rural areas of north-central
Excessive runoff from heavy rainfall will cause flooding of small
creeks and streams... highways and underpasses. Additionally... country
roads and farmlands along the banks of creeks... streams and other low
lying areas are subject to flooding.
Lat... Lon 3700 9958 3688 9955 3683 9992 3695 9992
- California - Frost Advisory , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement
- Colorado - Frost Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Freeze Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Nevada - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch, Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Special Weather Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report