Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 8:55 PM CDT on July 30, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on July 31, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect until 7 am CDT Thursday...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of central Oklahoma... east central Oklahoma...
southeast Oklahoma and southern Oklahoma... including the
following areas... in central Oklahoma... Cleveland... Grady...
Lincoln... McClain... Oklahoma and Pottawatomie. In east central
Oklahoma... Hughes... Pontotoc and Seminole. In southeast
Oklahoma... Atoka... Coal and Johnston. In southern Oklahoma...
Garvin and Murray.
* Until 7 am CDT Thursday
* total rainfall amounts of 1 to 4 inches with locally higher
amounts can be expected.
* This rainfall may cause areal flooding... elevated creeks and
Monitor forecasts and be alert for possible flood warnings. If
you live in areas prone to flooding... be prepared to take action.
Statement as of 2:24 PM CDT on July 30, 2014
... Record cool maximum temperature set on the 29th at Wichita
The maximum temperature on Tuesday was 80 degrees. This breaks the
record for the coolest maximum temperature for juky 29th. The record
was previously 82 degrees set in 1973.
- Alabama - Record Report
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Colorado - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maryland - Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report