Current Watches and Warnings
Oregon, Jackson County
Statement as of 4:12 AM PDT on October 24, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on October 25, 2014
... Wind Advisory in effect from 5 am to 5 PM PDT Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Wind
Advisory... which is in effect from 5 am to 5 PM PDT Saturday.
* Winds... sough increasing to 25 to 35 mph with gust to 45 mph.
* Timing... Saturday morning into Saturday afternoon.
* Locations include: Medford... Ashland.
* Impacts... east to west roadways will be the most prone since
winds will be from the south. These winds can cause travel
difficulties... especially for high profile vehicles.
* View the hazard area in detail at http://go.USA.Gov/zyv5
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 25 to 39 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory, High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory
- New Mexico - Dense Fog Advisory
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory, High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- South Dakota - Special Statement
- Texas - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Special Statement
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement