Current Watches and Warnings
Pennsylvania, Lower Bucks
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 3:16 AM EDT on May 30, 2016
Expires 7:30 AM EDT on May 30, 2016
The National Weather Service in Mount Holly NJ has extended the
* Flood Advisory for minor flooding in poor drainage areas for...
Mercer County in central New Jersey...
Hunterdon County in northwestern New Jersey...
central Monmouth County in central New Jersey...
Somerset County in northern New Jersey...
Morris County in northern New Jersey...
Middlesex County in northern New Jersey...
north central Burlington County in southern New Jersey...
eastern Bucks County in southeastern Pennsylvania...
* until 730 am EDT
* at 313 am EDT... Doppler radar indicated heavy rain causing minor
flooding. Overflowing poor drainage areas will result in minor
flooding in the advisory area.
* Radar indicates that intermittent heavy showers will continue
through at least 5 am in the advisory area with poor drainage
flooding possibly easing or ending by 630 am as the rain winds
down. Storm totals in the region from northwest Burlington County
into portions of Mercer and portions of Middlesex counties will
probably range between 2 and 2.5 inches.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Trenton... New Brunswick... Perth Amboy... Morristown... Somerville...
Somerset... Edison... Old Bridge... East
Brunswick... Bridgewater... South Brunswick... Sayreville... North
Brunswick... Manalapan... Ewing... Carteret...
Dover... Madison... Middlesex and Princeton.
Excessive runoff from heavy rainfall will cause ponding of water in
urban areas... highways... streets and underpasses as well as other
poor drainage areas and low lying spots. Do not attempt to travel
across flooded roads. Find alternate routes.
Lat... Lon 4056 7421 4055 7425 4050 7428 4045 7422
3992 7468 4004 7480 4029 7526 4104 7451
4105 7445 4102 7443 4100 7429 4090 7427
4091 7433 4083 7433 4076 7438 4075 7436
4067 7446 4065 7440 4060 7446 4060 7421
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Delaware - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Idaho - Lake Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- New Jersey - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New York - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- North Carolina - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement
- Ohio - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement