Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Kershaw
Statement as of 5:21 AM EDT on March 09, 2014
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on March 12, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Wateree river at Lake Wateree.
* Until Wednesday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 4 am this morning the lake level was 101.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 100 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the lake level will crest near 101.5 feet this afternoon.
* At 100.4 feet... the water begins to overflow one or more marinas and
piers along the northwest shores.
Lat... Lon 3450 8085 3432 8063 3428 8075 3447 8098
- Alaska - Wind Chill Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - High Wind Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Warning
- Idaho - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Montana - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Winter Weather Advisory, Winter Storm Warning , Winter Storm Watch
- Nebraska - Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Hampshire - Special Weather Statement
- New Mexico - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Advisory
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Oregon - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement
- Tennessee - Flood Warning
- Texas - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Washington - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Record Report
- Wyoming - Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Warning , Public Information Statement