Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Dillon
Statement as of 11:20 AM EDT on October 23, 2016
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on October 28, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the little Pee Dee at Galivants Ferry
* until late Thursday night.
* At 11:00 am Sunday, the stage was 10.68 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* The river will continue to fall and get below flood stage by
early Thursday afternoon.
* At 11.0 feet... flood waters will continue to rise in the Fork retch
community located near Nichols. Flood waters will begin to affect some homes at Fork retch. Swampland flooding will increase.
Lat... Lon 3423 7921 3419 7910 3405 7920 3398 7928
3400 7938 3409 7930
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maine - Wind Advisory
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory
- New Jersey - Public Information Statement
- New York - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning, Wind Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report