Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Williamsburg
Statement as of 9:20 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 9:20 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Santee river near Jamestown.
* At 8 PM Saturday the stage was 11.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast... the river will rise to near 11.1 feet by Sunday morning
then begin a slow fall.
* At 12.0 feet... several dirt logging roads become impassable.
Lat... Lon 3347 8002 3354 7998 3335 7969 3327 7946
3320 7951 3329 7976
Statement as of 4:44 PM EDT on April 19, 2014
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Florence SC...
A record rainfall of 1.07 inches was set at Florence SC today. This
breaks the old record of 0.97 set in 2013.
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Mexico - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning