Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Inland Horry
Statement as of 9:43 AM EDT on October 08, 2015
Expires 1:43 AM EDT on October 09, 2015
943 am EDT Thu Oct 8 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Waccamaw at Conway.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:15 am Thursday the stage was 16.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to a stage of 15.9 feet by tomorrow
* Impact... at 15.0 feet... residential flooding will continue to worsen. Flooding
also occurs in the basement of the government building at 4th Avenue and
Kingston. The Conway Marina will be flooded. Railroad trestles in downtown
Conway will flood at 15.9 feet.
Lat... Lon 3391 7892 3382 7886 3379 7900 3371 7900
3371 7911 3385 7908
... Flood Warning now in effect until further notice...
the Flood Warning continues for
the little Pee Dee at Galivants Ferry.
* From Friday morning until further notice.
* At 9:00 am Thursday the stage was 8.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning and continue to rise to
near 9.3 feet by Saturday evening. Additional rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact... at 9.0 feet... flood waters will begin to affect residential yards in
the Fork retch community upstream of Galivants Ferry near the town of Nichols.
Swampland flooding becomes noticeable and natural boat landings will be
Lat... Lon 3423 7921 3419 7910 3405 7920 3398 7928
3400 7938 3409 7930
- Alaska - High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Air Quality Alert
- New Mexico - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Warning
- Oregon - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- South Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement , Record Report