Current Watches and Warnings
Tennessee, Sevier Smoky Mountains
Statement as of 3:51 AM EDT on October 23, 2016
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 23, 2016
... Frost advisory remains in effect until 9 am EDT this morning...
* event... areas of frost this morning as temperatures have dropped into
the mid to upper 30s.
* Timing... areas of frost can be expected until 9 am this morning.
* Impacts... tender outside plants that are susceptible to frost
damage need to be protected or brought indoors.
A frost advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be damaged or killed if left
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- California - Wind Advisory, High Wind Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Wind Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Flood Statement , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Frost Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maine - Wind Advisory
- Massachusetts - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Frost Advisory
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory, High Wind Watch
- Rhode Island - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory
- Vermont - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Frost Advisory
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory