Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 10:55 PM CDT on September 18, 2014
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on September 20, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect from Friday afternoon
through Saturday afternoon...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* a portion of Texas... including the following areas...
Armstrong... Carson... Collingsworth... Deaf Smith... Donley...
gray... Oldham... Potter... Randall and Wheeler.
* From Friday afternoon through Saturday afternoon
* 1 to 2 inches of rain with locally higher amounts are
expected... especially across the southern Texas Panhandle.
* The runoff could cause water to flow over roads and cause
ditches to fill up with water. Flooding in steep terrain such
as Palo Duro Canyon could be life threatening.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- Nevada - Special Statement
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flood Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Advisory, Flood Watch , Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report