Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 7:51 PM CDT on May 28, 2016
Expires 7:15 PM EDT on June 01, 2016
... The Flood Warning extended until Wednesday evening... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Attoyac Bayou near Chireno.
* Until Wednesday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:30 PM Saturday the stage was 17.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 18.2 feet by
tomorrow evening. The river will fall below flood stage early
Lat... Lon 3142 9432 3191 9451 3192 9447 3157 9429 3150 9430
- Alaska - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Georgia - Hurricane Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- New Hampshire - Record Report
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New York - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- North Carolina - Hurricane Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Ohio - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning
- Pennsylvania - Record Report
- Rhode Island - Record Report
- South Carolina - Tropical Storm Warning , Hurricane Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Flood Warning