Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 2:58 AM CDT on September 25, 2016
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 25, 2016
The National Weather Service in San Angelo has issued a
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Mason County in west central Texas...
Brown County in west central Texas...
San Saba County in west central Texas...
eastern McCulloch County in west central Texas...
* until 700 am CDT
* at 256 am CDT... Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms... .from Mason to Voca to Richland Springs to
Brownwood. These storms were moving northeast at 30 mph and will
produce quick rainfall amounts up to 2 inches. This will cause
Urban and Small Stream flooding in the advisory area.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Brownwood... Brady... San Saba... early... Mason... Richland Springs...
Algerita... Cherokee... Bangs... Blanket... Lake Brownwood...
Brookesmith... placid... Pontotoc... Voca... Cross Cut... may...
Katemcy... Loyal Valley and Winchell.
This includes the following low water crossings ...
Parkway at vine...
Main Street at Adam branch...
west main at 8th...
Washington at vine...
Texas at center...
white street at Live Oak creek...
Willis at belmeade...
Magnolia at belmeade...
south Blackburn between Adkins and 13th and
vine at Avenue k.
Do not drive through these low water crossings or any other
low water crossing with water flowing across the roadway.
Lat... Lon 3092 9896 3050 9896 3050 9948 3094 9949
3152 9918 3208 9918 3208 9893 3170 9867
3147 9900 3137 9876 3143 9873 3134 9870
3137 9866 3131 9864 3132 9859 3127 9863
3116 9850 3109 9853 3111 9846 3093 9841
- Alabama - Record Report
- Arizona - Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Wind Advisory, Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Frost Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Record Report
- Indiana - Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Kansas - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Nevada - Wind Advisory
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory
- New York - Frost Advisory
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Virginia - Coastal Flood Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- West Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Wyoming - Record Report