Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 7:28 AM EDT on October 22, 2016
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 23, 2016
... Frost advisory remains in effect from 2 am to 9 am EDT
* locations... Smyth and Tazewell counties.
* Hazards... areas of frost.
* Temperatures... falling into the mid 30s. Burkes Garden may
experience temperatures in the lower 30s.
* Timing... between 2am and 9am Sunday morning.
* Impacts... damage to tender plants. Plants that are susceptible
to frost damage need to be protected or brought indoors.
A frost advisory means that frost is expected. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
- Alaska - Blizzard Warning
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- California - Wind Advisory
- Colorado - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Hazard Statement, Beach Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Statement , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Georgia - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maine - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- New Hampshire - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory , Frost Advisory, Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory, Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Dense Fog Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Rhode Island - Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Warning
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Vermont - Wind Advisory
- Virginia - Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- West Virginia - Wind Advisory
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning