Current Watches and Warnings
Vermont, Western Rutland
Statement as of 3:31 PM EDT on September 18, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
... Frost advisory remains in effect from 1 am to 8 am EDT
The National Weather Service in Burlington continues the frost
advisory... from 1 am to 8 am EDT Friday.
* Locations... south central Vermont and the Champlain Valley... except
Grand Isle County Vermont.
* Hazards... patchy frost with pockets of freezing temperatures.
* Temperatures... lows 32 to 36.
* Timing... temperatures will fall to near freezing around
sunrise Friday morning.
* Impacts... sensitive plants and vegetation may be damaged or
killed if left unprotected.
Take the necessary actions to prepare for near freezing temperatures
and its impact on sensitive plants and vegetation. Please stay
tuned to NOAA Weather Radio... your local media... or go to
www.Weather.Gov/Burlington for further updates on this weather
- Arizona - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Areal Flood Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory
- Nebraska - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report