Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 2:38 AM CDT on September 20, 2014
Expires 4:00 AM EDT on September 20, 2014
... A line of strong thunderstorms will affect Dane... Green Lake...
Iowa... Dodge... Marquette... Fond Du Lac... Sauk... Columbia...
At 234 am CDT... a line of strong thunderstorms was along a line
extending from near Westfield and Berlin to 6 miles northwest of
Muscoda... and moving northeast at 60 mph.
Winds in excess of 30 mph and dime size hail are possible with these
These storms will be near...
Berlin around 240 am CDT.
Reedsburg around 245 am CDT.
Baraboo... Wisconsin Dells... Lake Delton and West Baraboo around 250
Portage around 255 am CDT.
Other locations impacted by these storms include La Valle...
Johnsburg... Oxford... Merrimac... Endeavor... Alto... Packwaukee...
plain... Leland and Arlington.
Heavy rainfall of 1 to 1.5 inches is possible with these
thunderstorms as well... causing minor urban and street flooding.
Frequent cloud to ground lightning is occurring with this storm.
Lightning can strike 15 miles away from a thunderstorm. Seek a safe
shelter inside a building or vehicle.
Lat... Lon 4390 8888 4389 8841 4394 8840 4394 8816
4319 8966 4319 9043 4320 9019 4356 9020
4356 9028 4364 9011 4364 8960 4389 8960
4397 8944 4398 8889
time... Mot... loc 0734z 246deg 149kt 4393 8916 4327 9051
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maine - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Special Statement , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Beach Hazard Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report