Current Watches and Warnings
Wyoming, Natrona County Lower Elevations
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 8:15 PM MDT on October 12, 2015
Expires 10:00 PM EDT on October 13, 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect until 8 PM MDT Tuesday...
* wind... west wind 10 to 20 mph with gusts 25 to 30 mph Tuesday
afternoon and early evening.
* Humidity... 10 to 15 percent.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly. Outdoor
burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures will
create extreme fire behavior.
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Special Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Guam - High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Record Report
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Michigan - Wind Advisory
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- - Small Craft Advisory