Current Watches and Warnings
Wyoming, Southern Campbell
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 2:03 AM MDT on June 25, 2016
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on June 25, 2016
... Red flag warning in effect from noon today to 9 PM MDT this
evening for gusty winds and low relative humidity for fire
weather zone 259...
The National Weather Service in Rapid City has issued a red flag
warning for gusty winds and low relative humidity... which is in
effect from noon today to 9 PM MDT this evening.
* Affected area... fire weather zone 259.
* Winds... northwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts of 25 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 9 percent.
* Impacts... the combination of dry fuels... gusty winds... and very
dry relative humidity values will cause critical fire weather
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
- Alabama - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- Indiana - Special Statement , Special Statement, Air Quality Alert , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Special Statement, Air Quality Alert
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Air Quality Alert
- Minnesota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flood Warning , Heat Advisory
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Wind Advisory
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- South Carolina - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Areal Flood Warning
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning